Come say hi today at Bloomberg's cannabis industry event. The event description is as follows:
The rise in cannabis usage in the U.S. may drive legal sales to more than $7 billion in 2016. And, with nine state ballots seeking the legalization of marijuana for recreational or medicinal use in November, the trend is likely to continue. According to market research firms Arcview Market and New Frontier, U.S. marijuana sales may nearly triple by year 2020, when industry sales may climb to nearly $21 billion.
Join Bloomberg Intelligence and your investor peers on November 21st for a session to explore the most important legal, medical and financial developments and issues associated with this controversial industry. The session will kick-off with a panel of key players in the space, dissecting the implications and opportunities associated with cannabis decriminalization across the United States.
Timed just after the U.S. Presidential election, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from a panel of experts how the new President, Congress, and state referendums may impact future legal cannabis sales.
• Kenneth Shea, Senior Consumer Products Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
• Eric Balchunas, Senior ETF & Strategy Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
• Gary Kaminsky, Managing Director & Head of Regulatory Compliance, BDO
• Asher Troppe, Co-Founder and CEO, Tress Capital
• Chris Walsh, Editorial Director of Marijuana Business Daily
• Jeff Gray, CEO, SC Laboratories
Photo Credit: Wikimedia